From January 1st to 31st 2020, Miriam Akhtar and Chris Johnstone, two of the UK’s leading Positive Psychology authors and trainers, are offering a free online introductory course in Positive Psychology Foundations.
If you’d like to take part, you can sign up to the course at this link.
To give you a flavour of our approach, here’s a few of the videos from the free course. There’s lots more on the course itself.
- What is Positive Psychology: Miriam Akhtar and Chris Johnstone say, in a little over two minutes, what they mean by Positive Psychology.
2. Hunt the Good Stuff – here Chris invites you to try our first practice for Week 1
3. Three Good Things – Miriam invites you to try our second practice for Week 1
4. Developing Your Positive Psychology Foundations – Chris looks at what helps us keep to intentions with practices for wellbeing
In this free online taster course, we’re looking at:
- What is Positive Psychology?
- How can evidence-based Positive Psychology Practices act as a foundation to support wellbeing in your life and year ahead?
We’ll be introducing some core insights and practices you can start applying straight away to nourish and protect wellbeing.
We’ll also be introducing our more in-depth eight week online training in Positive Psychology Foundations that starts on 29th January 2020.
What the free course offers